Saturday, September 27, 2008

October kit - fragments

This is the October kit from Scrapaholix-USA. This layout is so easy to create. I cut 1/8" off two sides of the destination cardstock and matted it on the black cardstock. I cut out a 10 3/4" diameter circle from the red paper. This will fit inside the circle on the "destination" paper. Cut one end of circle off in order to see the word destination. I used the remnant of the cardstock (after the circle was cut out) to use as a template for cutting my pictures. They follow the circle. I printed text describing where, when, and who as well as what we did. Smear some glossy accents on the back of the fragment and place on the text . You may need to move it a little to remove bubbles and adhere (I also came back to push down from time to time.) I did the same with a fragment and a saying from the "Are we there yet?" paper. Glue the fragments down on your layout.

Tags: Tim Holtz, scrapaholix

No comments: